17 September, 2010

Best Friend ?

Okay, so I thought it was pretty cool and interesting how Cindy is doing a 30 day challenge thingy, And on day 1 she has to write a letter to her best friend. This is part of what she wrote,  
 "Okay! now freshmen year, you went to nea, i went to asti. i went to your house every few weeks and ate your food. We went to San Francisco and Hayward. and other places that i cant think of. ...i don't know what else to say for freshman year. Now, we both go to asti. we only have one period together. i hope that the classes get switched up for the 2nd semester. i don't think that will happen. Now i will IM you to tell you i put up the 30 day challenge."

Because of the fact that I did not want to copy her and write a letter to my best friend, I am going to write a two poems to my best friend. (: Actually, the following poem that you are going to read, I wrote them when I was in 7th grade :D But still, I wrote them for my best friend. 


           Friends Forever
Words can't describe you mu friend
I know you will be there till the end
When I am down, you frown
There is nothing we can't overcome
What ever the future will become
I know God sent you here
To let us share happiness and tear
We shared so much together
Through every single weather
Our friendship is a treasure
& beyond any measure
We are meant to be friends forever [: 
& Here Is The Other One 


     Ode To My Friend
Thanks for being part of my life
Though we sometimes strife
Our friendship is pure
& true
Thanks for guarding my secrets
Like a precious gift
Thanks for being there
When times got rough
You made it easier, when times get too tough
Thanks for the memories we made
Hope it will never fade
Thanks for comforting my fears
When I tear
Thanks for telling me that when I need a hand
You will be always here ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment