08 October, 2010

Continued, Response To : I Wish It Was Christmas Time .

Continued , Response post to Karisa's entry on : I Wish It Was Christmas Time .
Aha, I wish it was Christmas right now too. I love that 'Christmas Feeling' you get only at Christmas [:
 I love the freezing weather it's way better than the hot though, I love summer too.  I also love having extra quilts on my bed during the cold weathers, it is warm, cozy and comfortable. Christmas to me is full of fun, and joy. & Karisa said that she likes Christmas too, and she hopes for it to be Christmas right now.
"I really wish that it was Christmas time. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year because I just really like the atmosphere of everything. The weather may not be what some people perfer, but I actually like the chilly temperature during winter time. "
     Christmas is the time of the year where you spend your time with your family. When you & your family go crazy shopping together for stuff that are on sales or  at a cheaper price. Christmas is a time for family gatherings or union, when you both give out gifts to  other people, and receive gifts from people, such as love ones. And also just being with everyone you care about. Christmas is when the weather gets pretty cold, so  that means that it is the time when you and your family go out  ice skating, and or sliding. Or maybe even snow ball fights with each other. Christmas is a time to relax and have fun with each other.  

At family gathering, it is a great time to catch up and share stories of the past year. At family dinner I love making Christmas shaped  cookies such as Christmas trees,  and with some sprinkles of  the Christmas colors on top of the cookies. And I also enjoy making cupcakes to share out with my family during family dinners. There is honestly nothing better than relaxing with family members.

But then, there is a down side to Christmas ; it has become totally a commercial holiday.  Where, they say like there are sales off, or like 30 % off, something like that. But even though it has become a commercial holiday, I still participate in the shopping events.  (: 

1 comment:

  1. I responded:
    http://cl5219.blogspot.com/2010/10/response-post-continued-response-to-i.html

    ReplyDelete