01 October, 2010

Response to : Addicted to Facebook.

Addicted to Facebook?
Yes, aha. This is a response to
Andy Lau' s blog post about being addicted to Facebook. 
& here is a part of what he said : 
" Facebook runs a big aspect of my life. Usually, the first thing I do when I get home is turn on the computer, and go on AIM and Facebook. On a regular school day, I typically spend around two or three hours on Facebook. On the days I do not have school, which include Saturday and Sunday, I would estimate that you can find me online for at least four hours of the day. "
To start off, Facebook is a powerful tool for keeping in touch with people you know, or with people you lost contacts with for a long long time. And with Facebook, you can just type in their names and click search. Then this way you can keep in touch with them. Also with Facebook you can interact with your closest friends or friends that live very far away ! Not even friends, but you can also keep in contact with your family members that are far away too.   


 I do agree with what Andy said, Facebook can be addicting  yet boring at the same time. Though I said it is boring, yet I find myself going on that website everyday. Facebook is a addiction and also a distraction. When I get back home from school, I immediately start on my homework, because I know that if I do not then I will have to stay up late to finish it. But starting my homework early did not help, because when ever I start on my homework, Facebook distracts me from finishing it the time I expect myself to. And as a result, I have to stay up until like 10:00. 11:00 or even 12:00 to finish my homework. 


I think the reasons why I go on  Facebook is because i found Facebook to be a great way to keep in touch with all my old friends, and new friends. And plus if you need help with homework you can just chat with your friends and ask them for help. Also, I go on Facebook to click " like " on random pages pictures, and comments, and just to stalk and talk to people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment