14 January, 2011

Response : People Change

It is not easy to change yourself, but sometimes we do change. Sometimes, we will not even notice that we have changed. Whiles others will notice instantly. Changes include, trying a new habit, becoming friends with people they usually do not hang out with, or starting to hang out with people they usually do not. The list can go on forever and ever, but for now I will stop it here.   And there are changes that are good, and while the other is bad.
After reading Karisa’s post, I feel sorry for her, because of how her old best friend treated her. And I can feel how she felt, because one time I was visiting my old friends at their school. And when I got there, I said hi to one of my great friends, and she said hi back. Then, she turned her back on me, and continued her conversation with her new friends. Then like 20-30 minutes later, I announced that I was going to leave, but all she was doing was talking to her new friends. She did not even say bye, or anything to me.
I feel the same :  With what Karisa said :
“Now, I haven't talked to this friend in a really long time. I miss her, but she doesn't really seem to care. It's kind of sad because she was one of my closest friends in middle school and now we never talk. Just like the quote said "[People] end up having nothing to say to each other, even if they were best friends the year before."
Back in middle school, me and my great or best friend would hang out at school, eat hang out after school, eat lunch together, go shopping, chat on aim, phone, and other stuff that best friends do together. We do hang out as a group sometimes, but we barely talk when we see each other. But now, we would only talk to each other when we have questions for each other. Like sometimes before the day we would hang out, she would often ask, “Can I get a ride?” Or like, “ Do you know who is going?” and some sorts of questions like that.
She might not noticed that she changed, changed into someone that care less about their old friends from their old school. I miss her, and our friendship.

1 comment: